Holman Library News

Holman Library serves Green River Community College in Auburn, WA.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Terri Does Talk to Strangers


Terri Thayer is the supervisor for CAP, or the Commencement Achievement Program, which helps first-year, under-represented students and students of color navigate the college campus and services. Terri has been at the college for two years and is featured in the third Read poster that we’ve created for National Library Week. She chose to pose with Never Talk to Strangers by Irma Joyce and explained that “This is the first book that I remember from my childhood. My parents would read the “classic” Golden Books but this one was my favorite. I’ve saved it all these years because of the important memories it has for me.” We are guessing that Terri does talk to strangers now, as she works with our new students.